Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bunco Wreath




For the past three years I have hosted Christmas Bunco. I always go "all out" to try and make it a special occasion. I saw the YouTube video below which inspired me to make my own Bunco wreath as a statement piece to hang on the front door to greet everyone as they came in. It was a huge hit!!

For my wreath I purchased an inexpensive 24" green Christmas wreath, covered it in white deco mesh, then began to build it with different textures. Hot pink deco mesh ribbon, hot pink jingle bells, hot pink tubing, silver glitter picks, hot pink sequin picks, pieces of a black feather boa, and a fabulous ribbon bow. The fuzzy dice came from a local auto parts store. The wooden letters were spray painted black, covered in black glitter glue, accented with rhinestones and then hot glued to the wreath. Voila! An over-the-top wreath that you couldn't help but notice!

No comments: